Meet Jói (“yo-e”)
Jói is a game developer
He has worked as
Public relations, Quality Assurance, Game Designer, Artist and more
for cool projects like
QuizUp – Plain Vanilla Games
Quality Assurance – Customer Support – Game Design – Web Development
Godsrule – Gogogic ehf & Sega
Lead Quality Assurance – Game Desinger – Public Relations
Tiny Places – Gogogic ehf & Big Fish Games
Lead Quality Assurance – Game Desinger – Level Designer – Technical Artist
Forgotten Hope 2 – FHDevs
Game Desiger – Public Relations – Artist – Project Management
FH2 is an award winning World War II modification for Battlefield 2.
- Game Designer, worked on revising gameplay elements
- Community Manager, supervised news updates and focused on interesting new players. FH2 was awarded the Mod of the Year award the same year.
- Testing Supervisor, organized and lead test sessions of an international team of testers.
- Promotional Artist, worked on promotional art for releases as well as ads and banners.
Icelandic Game Industry
Co Founder – Event Organizer – Public Relations – Web Designer
IGI is an organization dedicated to increase knowledge sharing, raise local awareness and create a venue for added industry support.
- Board member.
- Organized a Unity Community Event on behalf of IGI and Reykjavík University.
- Organized and presented a couple of IGI Game Development Competitions.
- Organized and presented monthly meetups for over 2 years.
- Co-founded the organization and participated in shaping it’s purpose and goals.